The Group Freedom Coaching Intensive will meet for 12 weeks from September through December. The maximum number of participants will 5 women. Each week, you will receive teaching, coaching, support, encouragement, and fellowship as you learn to walk your new walk of freedom with the Lord. If it has been awhile since you have been through deliverance, I recommend you going through a deliverance session before the intensive gets started to cast out anything that may have rooted in since our last session. It's good to get a deliverance check periodically anyways! Just like a medical check-up, we check to make sure that you are spiritually healthy! The group coaching session will be confidential.
Is Group Freedom Coaching for you?
Sometimes, despite our best attempts, we fall back into the same traps that lead us into bondage in the first place. We can be tempted to look back like Lot's wife and before too long we have given up ground to the enemy. Have you asked yourself any of the following questions?
- Why do I seem to live in my past?
- Why can't I let go of things?
- Why do I fall into the same patterns over and over again?
- What can I do differently?
- How do I live the kind of life that God promises me in the Bible?
In Group Freedom Coaching sessions, you will be challenged and held accountable to aligning your thoughts, emotions, and different areas of your life to the Word and will of God. My goal is to equip and empower you with strategies to stay out of the grip of the enemy and walk in the freedom that Christ purchased for you on the cross.
Group sessions will have a teaching/coaching element each week custom designed for the overall needs of the group. We will look at root causes and discuss strategies to implement to see lasting change. Know that you are not doing this from your own strength. You are learning how to receive strength from Christ and allow Him to fight your battles all while having support and encourage from a group of women heading in the same direction.
At the beginning of my journey, I believed that our God was a God of fullness and completeness. He does not do things halfway. He has always proven this belief to be true. Complete and absolute freedom can be yours. Our God is not a halfway God. If you desire complete freedom, He will give you complete freedom.
What does a life of complete & absolute freedom look like?
It is a life like Jesus...complete peace in the midst of every storm, intimacy with God the Father, and the understanding, belief, and ability to shut the enemy down like Jesus did in the desert. Complete freedom is no more torment or being consumed with having to fix yourself. This freedom allows you to effectively pour into those you are called to serve and be a catalyst for transformation in the lives of others.
Does this sound like the life you long for?!?
This was the life I was craving! The longing of my soul started me on my freedom journey in 1998, and I have never looked back! I want to help you get started, discover where you might have gotten off the path, or help you along right where you are. Each coaching session will help you...
- Grow in your dependency on the Lord
- Surrender areas of your life that keep you from living your fullest life
- Identify areas where the enemy tries to gain a foothold and learn how to stop him in his tracks
- Understand the difference between an internal and external attack from the enemy
- Learn how to partner with God for self-deliverance
- Talk through real situations in your life and receive Biblical guidance from someone that has walked the walk
- Receive prayer support and encouragement from women who are walking the same walk as you at the same time as you.
- Grow in sisterhood with other like-minded believers.
It's your time to walk daily in freedom! It is your time to know the peace of God as a way of daily life. Today is your day!
Are you ready?!?