Freedom is Yours!
Are you ready to surrender it all, trust Jesus, release the enemy's hold on your life, and walk in perfect freedom? Your freedom was bought on the cross by the precious blood of Jesus. Walking out your freedom is a choice and determination that you make. It's your time. No matter where you are in your freedom journey, we have a place for you.
Are you ready?
Deliverance Preparation Course
The deliverance preparation course is designed to educate and equip you for your deliverance session. My digital course is not quite available. Click the button below to be updated as soon as the course is available. When you are finished with this program, you will be able to answer these questions:
- What is spiritual oppression?
- Who and what does the oppressing?
- Can Christians be tormented by demons? And if so, why are they tormented?
- What are curses, and am I cursed?
- What are open doors? Do I have open doors?
- What 3 things give demons access? It is really one thing but we will break it down into three parts.
- What is the role of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit in deliverance?
- Do I need deliverance?
(Oppression Healing or Spiritual Healing)
Deliverance sessions are one-on-one, in-person sessions where demons (aka our issues, hang-ups, strongholds, unhealthy cycles, etc.) are confronted and dealt with once and for all. These sessions can take up to 3-4 hours.
Clicking the button will take you to the deliverance page with more information and the form to request deliverance. Once you have filled out the deliverance request form, you will be contacted to schedule your in-person deliverance session.I am ready to be set free!
Freedom Coaching is designed for clients that have been through deliverance. These sessions will…
- Help you strengthen your relationship with the Lord.
- Teach you strategies to help you keep your freedom despite going back into the same circumstances.
- Help you navigate the difficult people in your life that are still dealing with oppression.
- Formulate new thought and life patterns.
- Help you align your thoughts, emotions, and actions to the perfect will of God.
- Help you shift from living in your past to embracing the plans and purposes that God has for you.